In a new series here at Feminine Things, I'll be posting on Sundays to share links I've though were excellent from the last week, both perfumey and not, that you might have missed.
* Sady from Tiger Beatdown writes about how Rivers Cuomo Messes You Up Forever.
* A good argument for why men should be into feminism: Feminism for Young Dudes
* Bond no. 9 threatens The Perfumed Court with litigation through twitter, of all things. There's no case to be had, but I can't believe that any reputable company would attempt a 'cease and desist' via twitter. Like when Courts cite Wikipedia in decisions, it just ain't right, yo.
* Another by-product of finals procrastination: an all male a capella review of Lady Gaga's Bad Romance straight outta Eugene, Oregon (Go Ducks, and good luck to Andrew, who is working on his 2nd semester 1Hell finals.)
* Natania Barron reminds male readers to Never Assume Anything About a Geek Girl
* Oklahoma steams ahead in the race for "places I'm least likely to ever move" by passing the most restrictive measures on choice in the nation this week. I thought that Nebraska had the title sewn up the week before, but between Oklahoma' new laws and Arizona's continuing mission to persecute basically anyone brown through racial profiling, more and more places are becoming unlikely. It does make the job hunting easier, though, since now I just refer to my big US map of "Places I Wouldn't Raise a Kid or Want to be a Lawyer" in order to mark possibilities off the list.